AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:06:13 -0500

                         AAM MEMBERSHIP - $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

Hi, alhaji.

If a book ostensibly full of lies about Obama will destabilize the government, then the government has a lot of work to do and needs to stop wasting their time and resources on people like this author...stabilizing the government needs to take precedence. If printing lies results in imprisonment then the press in most countries should be behind bars. It is not against the law not to like Obama...it may not be popular, but really, it is not a crime.

Vera

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."