VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:43:43 -0400
I had a goofy experience about a week ago with upgrading to flash . I landed
on a page where it said I needed version 8. So I downloaded what I thought
was 8. Then I was informed there was a version 9. So I went for that one
also. I ended up in some kind of loop saying download this and download that
version and finally baled out. I never did get the update.