VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:08:55 -0500
Ray,

Once you're logged into MSN Messenger/Windows Live messinger,  go into
system tray by using the respective screen reader function.  Right-click on
the messinger item and, from the resulting menu, go to the hotmail/msn
mailbox.  Internet explorer or another default browser will bring you to
hotmail.  You will be automatically logged in.  Choose the Options link.
Then Choose the Personal link.  Change password link is  one of the choices
in the options/personal page.  Choosing this link will bring you to a page
with current password/new password/confirm password areas.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have additional questions.

Pratik

Pratik Patel