From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:39:29 -0600
for an alternative perspective on paleo, written by a younger pair of
scientists, please read:
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_science/built_like_a_neanderthal_1%3bjsessionid=0CB34468C70E368151A92B39B439D258.hydra

and
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_science/built_like_a_neanderthal_ii&cr=