C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:42:21 -0400
Here are a few more from me:

An elevator makes ghosts happy because it lifts the spirits.

'We've lost too much to the Indian princess at that card game,' declared
Capt. John Smith, 'but don't let poker haunt us.'.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.