C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:37:42 -0700
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.zazzle.com/T
shuckles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- Original Message ----
From: "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:36:28 PM
Subject: Re: a little humor

So this frog decides his pad (lily) is getting too small for his family.  He needs to get additional funding for the purchase of a new pad, but all he has for collateral is this little, square-ish, round-ish thing.

He heads down to the bank to see about a loan.  The loan officer, Patti Black, helps him with the paperwork, but when they com to the subject of collateral he says, "All I have is this little, square-ish-round-ish thing."

"I don't think I can get the bank to underwrite a loan on something you can't even identify", says Patti.

"I'm sure it's worth something, cries the frog.
"There has to be someone who knows what this is."

The loan officer, feeling the frog's anxiety, replies, "Let me get the bank president to look it over."

She walks a way for a few minutes and returns with the aristocratic old chap to explain,"Mr. Frog here needs a loan for a new pad, but all he has for collateral is this little, square-ish, round-ish thing.  The banker, upon examining the 'thing', exclaims, "It's a knick-knack, Patti Black, give the frog a loan!"

....it's the only clean one I know.  Sorry.

Kyle