C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bettina Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:29:00 -0500
Hi gang, I wondered if anyone on the list knows of an old friend of mine
from high school.  His name is Ralph Hunter Van Pelt and I'm pretty sure we
attended the last year of high school together at Widney High School in Los
Angeles between 1975-76.  We were sort of boy friend / girl friend for a
while.  I last saw him I think before 1982 when I got married.  A long time
ago I heard he was working for a warehouse for the IRS in Los Angeles.  If
anyone knows of him, could you please forward this email to him.  It sure
would be nice to know what has happened to him and if he has kept in contact
with any of our fellow classmates.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks, Bettina  "Crack a smile, its nature's best addictive medicine.
Laughter is like inner jogging".

http://profiles.yahoo.com/techwriter4u2