From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:06:05 -0500
Mine has no screws in the back of it, the metal that makes up the bottom
makes a 90 degree angle to make the back and the front. I see what you mean
though, I don't think it will flex all that much with out hard line though
yours could be different from mine. I'm working on another couple things to
get my amp up and going and then we'll see how things work out but I think
my RG-8 won't be a problem with it and that's what I got for that setup. So
far I like it. It's not under the discontinued stuff on LDG's site so I'm
starting to wonder if maybe just certain stores won't have any soon, or LDG
may not have put it in discontinued section yet.