From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:16:21 -0500
Hi.

I frankly don't know what Freedom Scientific would do for trouble if they
didn't have their ILM authorization scheme.  I find ILM problems to be
responsible for about 80% of the support problems that we have with video
intercept problems making up about another 15% of the problems.  I just
wonder how many more times they have to shoot themselves in the foot before
they figure out that it isn't worth it.

73, de Lou K2LKK