AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 09:44:31 -0500

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

John, I am talking about the elimination of potential workers and contributors to Social Security...before they have a chance to contribute. Those other factors you mentioned kill people after they have had a chance to work, pay taxes, and contribute to Social Security.

By the way, were you aware that we can discuss issues without insulting the other party?

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."