AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:13:13 -0600

               JOIN GHAMA CELEBRATE 52ND GHANA INDEPENDENCE

                          ON MARCH 14, 6PM @ EAGLE HEIGHTS

            ------ AAM/BBBS "UBUNTU" MENTORING PROGRAM --------

         ORIENTATION AND SOCIAL FOR MENTORS & MENTEE FAMILIES

                              MARCH 14, 2009 AT 2PM

              UNITED WAY HOUSE, 2059 ATWOOD AVE, MADISON

           INFO, Contact: Koso Weller <[log in to unmask]>
                                Dick Lowe <[log in to unmask]>

Keeping Margaret Sanger's eugenics program alive and well...

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."