AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:09:43 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

 Great news! Are you thinking of including a literary column?

Peter Wuteh Vakunta
Department of French and Italian
University of Wisconsin-Madison
602 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1525
United States of America
Office:  608 262 4067
Cell: 608 381 0407

"While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas." THOMAS SANKARA