AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:25:53 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

There are already money and programs available to help people stop smoking. An economic stimulus package is not the place for that.

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."