AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:51:31 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

From the Wall Street Journal:

Militant Islam Threatens Us All
Hamas rockets have the same terror goal as Hitler's blitz.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123128827234659279.html?mod=djemEditorialPage

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."