AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Jimba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:29:07 -0600

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

If the democratic candidates RESPECT the views of pro-abortionists, it doesn't make them pro-abortionists. I'm not sure where Hillary and Barack stand on this issue but it is important to know that democrats know the limit to which lawmakers can IMPOSE their personal beliefs on others and that's commendable. The Senate is not a church or a mosque!  The Senate is a secular institution and senators must realize they are not necessarily there to propagate their personal values but to seek the good of the entire nation even when such "good" might not go well with their personal wishes.