AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 03:18:31 +0000
Koudjo et al.,

Yes, Ronaldinho's parents are Ghanians! Until last year, his middle name was Kofi. DNA tests have even showed that Ronaldo's grandmother was from Ghana and that Maradona's grandfather actually migrated from Ghana to Argentina.

I'll keep you abreast (or "achest") of further discoveries.

Sam

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile