AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:44:43 -0600

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

        AAM NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER/GALA   -   DECEMBER 31, 2007

Quoting Claudia Melrose <[log in to unmask]>:

Here is Barack Obama's contact:

Thanks,

Tru Mwololo

>                RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!
>
>        SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701
>
>             MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30
>
>         AAM NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER/GALA   -   DECEMBER 31, 2007

> Would someone please send this message to Barack Obama?  He needs to
>  hear this and perhaps he can lend the weight of his position,
> caring  and reputation to say nothing of his history organizing in
> Chicago.   A very moving and sad sad story.  Thank you Emliie, for
> sending this  out to all of us.  If someone does know how to contact
> Barack and  does so, please let me know.
> Claudia

"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle"