VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:03:00 -0700
I have a message in the out box of Outlook 2003 which refuses to be deleted
or sent to the delete or any other folder.
  it just sits there
Can anyone suggest what I can do to correct this .
Regards,
Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.

"The preservation of the means of knowledge among the lowest ranks is of
more importance to the public than all the property of the rich men in the
country."
John Adams

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]