VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:25:54 -0500
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with your advice, but Windows Defender is not a shareware
program.  It's a free Microsoft product.

Windows Defender is a free program that helps protect your computer
against pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by
spyware and other unwanted software. It features Real-Time Protection, a
monitoring system that recommends actions against spyware when it's
detected and minimizes interruptions
and helps you stay productive. Now with 2 free support incidents for
Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

--
Christopher