VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:44:32 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Please send comments on list operation to

Here's a tiny tip I use when changing a setting in IE.  Like you said,
you go into Tools -> Internet Options ... and Control-Tab over to the
Advanced tab.  Once you're there, your in a tree list where each node
can be expanded or collapsed.  So for example, if I want to get down to
the Multi Media branch, I can just hit the left-arrow to collapse the
existing branch, hit down-arrow and left-arrow to collapse the next
branch and so on until I get down to the Multi Media branch.

Not sure if anyone will find this useful or not, but ....

--
Christopher