Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:31:54 -0600
the IC7000 firstly comes stock withthe the voice synthesiser and recording
unit built in.  It also has a large display which can be used for TV viewing
the the operater is so enclined to make small modifications...there is also
an external vidio out port.
It also has advanced dsp features and functions as well as completely
adjustable TX and RX bandwidth filters.
I think it allows for more user customization of the radios functions more
so then the 706...having never owned either radio I can't get into further
detail on what the other major differences are.
73
Colin, V A6BKX