AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:37:32 -0500
From:
John Stafford Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

That is not what the images from Italy I am seeing are suggesting, nor
what images of Zuma's inauguration suggested.

John