AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:44:30 -0500
From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
inline

                         AAM MEMBERSHIP - $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

So, they jailed him for not having the proper work visa...this is okay with all of you? He didn't actually commit a crime...and you want to keep him in jail because he doesn't like Obama? This is making sense to you?

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."