AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:29:16 -0500
From:
Claudia Melrose <[log in to unmask]>
inline

                      ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP CONGRESS

                     SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2008

Hello friends of AAM,
I am needing to sell the family baby grand piano right away and want it to go to a home that will use it and appreciate it.
The asking price is $1,250 for this George Steck mahogany piano which is in very good condition.  (Our Mom watched over it with tremendous care as it is the first thing she saved for and bought after my father died)  We all learned to play on it and make music in the household together.  So, of course, it has sentimental value to me.  It has been tuned and upgraded to the complete extent possible in the last 5 months by a first rate piano tuner.  The tone is beautiful and it keeps its pitch very well.  The piano bench is not included and moving costs will need to covered by the buyer.

If you are interested, please email me.

Hoping to find a good home for this beloved piano that has well served two generations of Melroses.
Claudia