AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:47:47 -0500
From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
inline

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

John, I repeated your statement about a 'right-wing hate fest.' That is what I found amusing. Then I asked a series of serious questions on the issue of immigration in other countries. Since so many of you are from other countries I thought you could answer those questions for me. How is immigration treated elsewhere? What do other countries do with undocumented residents?

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."