AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 06:34:01 -0800
8bit
From:
Koudjo Nofodji <[log in to unmask]>

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

The company rating has been downgraded to BB from BBB.
The company is been recapitalized due to significant
losses in its investment portfolio and changes to its
official check business, which are likely to
negatively affect profitability over the next several
quarters.

If you are very patient then your payback time will
surely come.

Claude

--- Lasisi Ibrahim <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>                RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH
> AAM!!!!
>
>        SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016,
> MADISON, WI 53701
>
>             MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -
> SEPTEMBER 30

> GREETINGS ALL
>         Shares of moneygram is dawn to $5.57 (from a
> yr high of $30.93).
>   The last time I checked they are operating in more
> than 200 communities
>   in Nigeria alone.
>            Is this a payback opportunity? i.e trade
> the shares ,make back some
>   of the money you've being paying when sending
> money . OR  resist the
>   temptation of catching a falling Knife.
>               Do your homework.
>                             THANKS
>                                     Lasisi
>

> *** Send email to the list: [log in to unmask]
> ***
> *** Access AAM list archives:
> http://listserv.icors.org/archives/AAM.html ***

"La raison pour laquelle la foudre ne frappe pas deux fois au meme endroit est que generalement l' endroit n'existe plus pour une seconde frappe" ~Willie Tyler