AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:34:16 -0500
From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
inline

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Maybe...maybe not.   http://www.therealcuba.com/Page10.htm

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."