AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:04:10 -0600
From:
"Fiske, Adelaide" <[log in to unmask]>

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Yes, I'd hasten to join the discussion that Kwame Nkrumah's legacy
belongs in the annuals of history especially post-colonial African
history. He was a man of great unselfish vision and action. While
Mandella is a man  of great stature astounding accomplishments, Mandella
along with other leaders of his generation were able proceed with their
action supported by their conviction because they "stood on the
shoulders of giants" and Kwame Nkrumak was one of those giants. In the
liberation history of Colonial Africa let's not forget about the
contribution of William V.S Tubman of Liberia.

Adelaide Fiske

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Let us insist that ALL of our leaders are honored.  Fabu