AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:56:16 -0600
From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear LESLEY and AMEGHASE, please accept the sympathy of the Vakuntas.
Death is a ubiquitous thief but time is a great healer. May GOD
Almighty,open the gates of his kingdom to the departed.
Regards,

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 422 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is
in his heart."
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN