AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:05:36 -0800
8bit
From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Unless I missed something, there's one more hurdle
this bill has to surmount before it goes to the
president: it must also pass the Senate.  If it
doesn't pass the senate, then it dies.  I hope it dies
in the Senate.

- Wilmot