AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Aggo Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:16:56 -0800
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

WHAT:
African Association of Madison, Inc general membership
meeting

WHEN:
Saturday, December 10, 2005 starting at 5:00 PM

WHERE:
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
Hall of Fame Room
One John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 261-4000

WHO:
AAM members, supporters and all friends of Africa.

Major agenda items will include vote for the new
constitution & by-laws of AMM, and the election of the
first ever Board of Directors of the association.

To be on board this train set for the rebirth and a
new direction AAM, plan to be at the meeting and be
ready to stand to serve on the ground-breaking Board
of Directors.  If you have not paid your dues please
contact Outreach Committee Chair Richard Yarl at
(608) 224-1015 or [[log in to unmask]]

Do keep the date and time open and watch this space
for more details.

We are all looking forward with great anticipation.

Thanks.

Aggo Akyea
http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/akyea

"Instead of studying how to make it worth men's while to buy my baskets,
I studied rather how to avoid the necessity of selling them."
WALDEN by Henry David Thoreau – 1854