AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Fabu Phyllis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:44:54 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

The Taste of Asia is hosting a wonderful fundraiser so that Kajsiab House
will not lose staff.  They are selling egg rolls (and that they are
fantastic).  They have vegetarian and they are pork.  Contact number is
[log in to unmask]  They are also having a silent auction.  The
number to this fine eating establishment 240-0762.  Let's embrace the Hmong
community.  Fabu