Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:35:59 -0600

Hi All--

Yes, Dream Whip whipped topping mix is GF. One person thought the "Lite"
version looked suspicious, though, so this summary is only for the
full-bodied (fat) version. Mireille, of Delphi Forums, reminded me that
Kraft does not hide ingredients, so if it contained gluten, Kraft would list
it on the box.

Another person suggested making my own topping the old fashioned way - using
whipping cream. I might consider that - I'll have to check the amount of fat
in whipping cream vs. Dream Whip. I almost always prefer the more natural
way to cook, but real cream might be a bit too much fat for me.

Thanks everyone.  ~~Ayn in Alabama

*******
*******