Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:04:21 -0800

"Thank You" to everyone who replied! I'll see if I can
stay at the Marriot, and go to Abbott's, S&P, and
Aleia's. When I find out the name of the restaurant
near the Aquarium I'll send it to the list.
Kathy

>>There is a restaurant called Abbott's in Noank,
right near Mystic.  They serve lobster in the rough.
The owner is diabetic and understands the importance
of special diets.  Nearly everything there is GF--you
just have to ask that your food be prepared separate
form the buns they use for the lobster rolls.  Ask to
speak to the owner--everything will be fine.
In addition, there is a wonderful GF friendly health
food store in Mystic itself, right there on the main
drag.<<

>>I have eaten in Go Fish, just sushi.<<

>>During my last visit to Mystic, I ate at the S&P
Oyster Co. in downtown Mystic near the drawbridge.
Although they do not have a GF menu, the server was
knowledgeable and mentioned that she had a GF diner
the day before. I believe I had some sort of grilled
seafood dish - no marinade. It was very tasty. They do
have a menu posted on their website, if you want to
check out your options ahead of time.

Another good restaurant, if you are willing to drive
about 30 minutes, is a restaurant in Old Saybrook, CT
called Aleia's. They have a gf menu - serving gf
pasta, pizza and homemade gf bread (they have a gf
bakery attached to the restaurant). This is their
website: http://www.aleias.com/ Definitely worth the
drive. We live 40 minutes away in the New Haven area
and drive to this place often.<<

>>Abbott's Lobster is very close to Mystic and is
amazing food.<<

>>This may not be very helpful since I can't recall
the name but near the Aquarium there is a very nice
fish restaurant you can't miss that I have eaten in
with no problem, just letting them know that I needed
a gluten free meal.
There are many places to eat in the area and most
should be accomodating.<<

>>The Marriott Hotel in Mystic's kitchen is
accommodating.<<

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/