GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:49:19 EDT

Omar,

Thanx for sharing. I am delighted that Mugabe is indeed working with the
opposition parties to usher in a new dawn for Zimbabwe even amid  suffocating
sanctions. I am also pleased that SADC has extended much needed  goodwill to
Zimbabwe. The fortunes of Zimbabwe lie not in the evil machinations  of other
nations, but on considerations among Zimbabweans aided by concerned  neighbours of
Zimbabwe. I am pleased indeed and I urge the opposition parties to  commune
with Mugabe for the good of Zimbabwe. Both Mugabe and the opposition  should
resist from onerous coercion and quid-pro-quo arrangements with other
countries. They should resolve to recognize only SADC as impartial mediator in  their
negotiations. I pray for strength for SADC to resist erstwhile corruption  of
it. It is a good day in Southern Africa.

Haroun Al Khairawan. MQDT. Darbo.

In a message dated 9/27/2007 2:29:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,