GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:56:14 +0100
It seems Gambia-l management is compromising their principles by subscribing Essau Bakau/Essa Sey of Kerr Amadou/Jokadu. Some list members want to give moral judgement for insulting a coward with a pseudo name whose intention is nothing order than evil. I don't do moral when it comes to branding and assasinate peoples character just because you are hiding behind the computer screen. We have seen lot of decent people who have been branded evil by people using pseudo name on Gambia and related matters. My message to pseudos and the moral adjudicators plain and clear and that is lost. Using this forum to falsely damage my character is the same forum I will fight back in a rude boy style. I will never ever hide my identity on issues of Gambian affairs. It is Gambia I belong to and with never be a runnaway. I have never claim for asylum and will never do so because I have did no crime for a justify reason of claiming asylum. For been critical of Yahya Jammeh policies does not
 mean I am asylum seeker in United Kingdom. I hope Essau Bakau/Essa Sey is noe silence with unrealistic claim. My brother I am a determine Gambia who pursue for undergraduate degree without money or schlarship from Gambian tax payers and I am determine to do my postgraduate studies commencing 24th September 2007 at The University of Salford, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Environment, School of Environment and Life Sciences with a hand out. My vision is to get education and return back to Gambia.
  Come up with another devil advocate and will respond drastic rude boy change. For moral adjudicators like Soffie and Ginny you can use your delete key or campaign for my delist. If the Gambia-l is now violating it management policies by subscribing people with pseudo names whose only objectives is using wanders of quantum physic by trading fictional news I am not a person to give it a try. Mercenary journalism of freedom newspaper been peddler by the like of Bakau Essau/Essa Sey will not take us anywhere. Yahya Jammeh is in the bad books of these coward when they lost the privilages they were enjoying.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい