From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:05:18 -0800

GOURMET CELIAC GROUP
  JANUARY MEETING REMINDER

  Just a reminder that the Gourmet Celiac Group is meeting 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23rd at the Holland Branch Public Library on McCord Road, South of Angola Rd. in Holland, OH.

  The theme of this meeting will be providing the group with lists of our favorite GF food products -- those you'd like to be able to order in bulk.  An example:  bread mixes, flour mixes, cookies, etc.  Also discussed will be how you handled the holiday party season and any problems that arose.

  Please remember to bring a blank CD & jewel case if you'd like a copy of the new GF cookbook.  For those of you who brought me CD's last meeting, the copies are ready for you.

  If you need directions or have questions, please call (419)344-2508.  Look forward to seeing you all.

Rita

  Rita Malkin
  The Gourmet Celiac Group