From:
Lisa Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:31:04 -0500

I had recently bought a Whole Foods house brand Cornbread mix at the Whole
Foods in Boston which was just amazing and had emailed the company to see
if the product was in Canada.

This was the response I received and the availability of the Conceirge service
may interest those Listmates who do not have a Whole Foods in their area:

"We do not currently have the gluten free mix products available in our
Canadian stores.  However, the Concierge at our flagship store in Austin, TX
offers a shop and ship service for a fee.  You can contact that store at 512-
542-2243 to inquire about details.  Thank you again and we hope this helps.

Jason Hays

Guest Services Content Administrator, Private Label

550 Bowie | Austin, TX 78703"