From:
Kelsea Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelsea Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:51:38 -0400

I was diagnosed over a year ago.  I immediately started taking natural
supplements prescribed to me by a doctor of natural medicine, and immediately
started feeling better (digestive aids, magnesium, vitamins, pro-biotics).
About 7 months ago, I had an ovarian cyst rupture and found that I had more
also.  I was put on continuous birth control for a few months, and now am off
the birth control and taking Vitex to hopefully stop the cysts.  My doctor
suspects I could have endometriosis, and hopes the Vitex will take care of
that.  But the cause of all of my concern, and the reason for posting this, is
that I have had a sudden weight gain.  In the past few months, I have gained
15 pounds.  My diet is the same, I am very active, so I do not see the cause
for this.  If any of you can help, please!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsea

*******
*******