ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:10:32 -0800
We've done the Breaking Free study at our church. I think we did it two
years ago. I didn't have the material on tape or in Braille so I just came
and listened to the video, but I couldn't participate in the discussion
because I couldn't do the homework. I need to try to get the books brailled
ahead of time or something so I can participate.

Cecily