ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:52:17 -0600
It is not quite 10 PM and Everett came home.  They finally got his stomach
settled down, checked a few things, and sent him home with new pain
medication that isn't as hard on the stomach.  Vicki's dad, Earl, is still
at the hospital.  They are doing an EKG and doing blood work and checking
him out.  I'll report more as I find out but I just got off the phone with
John and that is the latest about Earl.  The server was held up with several
lists because I just got a ton of mail all at one time with several from
mailing lists on the same server.

Phil.