ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:49:42 -0600
Due to my son's perpetual nausea since his foot surgery on Friday, he went
to the emergency room a few minutes ago.  The pain is one thing but he seems
to be having a reaction to the pain medication plus his stomach being upset.
I had this happen a few years ago following surgery and had to return that
night for about 6 hours of IVs but it calmed my sickness down immediately,
plus they gave me IV stuff to help me rest while there.  Anyhow, he is
pretty upset and discouraged.  I just went over and prayed for him before
they took him to the hospital.  I'll be watching the grandkids in a few
minutes as they come home from school.  So your prayers for Everett will be
appreciated and I'll let you know what I hear from the hospital.  Sandy took
off work and went with them.

Phil.