From:
Corrine Noren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corrine Noren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:15:44 -0800

I have eaten at Bonefish and had a wonderful experience and plan on going back there to eat.  I was not served anything I couldn't eat.  I specifically asked for broccoli because I read on the menu that I could not have the zucchini.  When I ordered my salad I specified no croutons.  I always try to be very specific when I order my food as most people don't really know what it means to be gluten free.

  Bonefish is a great place to eat with wonderful food.  I am sorry to hear your experience was bad and totally understand that you don't want to go back there.  I just would hate for other people not to give it a try as I, personally, had a wonderful experience.  I guess for those who are trying to decide if they want to go, just make sure you are very specific when ordering and if your food comes out with something containing gluten - ask that they completely re-make your meal for you.