ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:29:05 -0700
7bit
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

I'm sure most of you have heard the program Children's Bible hour, or CBH.
Some of you remember Uncle Charlie who used to be its host and director.
I'm asking for prayer for Uncle Charlie because I just found out he has
limphoma and has been undergoing kemo.   He's having trouble eating, which
is usual, but he's also having trouble sleeping.  Please pray for these
things and, of course, that God will heal if that's His will.

As some of you also know, I used to sing on CBH, so I got to watch Uncle
Charlie closely.  As far as a Godly Christian man, he's the real deal.  If
it's time for God to take him, I know where he's going.

Thanks for praying.  If I get more updates, I'll let you know.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at