ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:29:36 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------

Oh this is so bad!  Please Lord be with them as they go through this.
Please help them to handle their fears.

Cairie

>>> Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]> 2007-07-25 01:12 >>>

>From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "restingplace" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:06:19 -0400
>Subject: [Restingplace] Prayer Alert: Group of 23 South Korean