From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:14:34 -0700

I have a 2-year-old son, who is a celiac like my daughter and I.   He is EXTREMELY picky with eating . He will not even TRY something if he does not like the way it looks.  He is very small for his age because of the celiac (he was just diagnosed a couple of months ago) so he will be growing soon...IF I can get him to eat anything!!!  I was just wondering if there were any other moms out there with picky eaters and if you could give me some meal suggestions and snack suggestions because we are just lost with what to do.  He drinks pediasure every day to help him with some vitamins but just has not gained a pound in 6 months now and I am starting to get worried!!

  Thanks so very much!!!
  Ashley