From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:23:48 -0400

My son has been gluten free for a year and had no symptoms.  The last month
he has been complainign of tummy aches.  He did a celiac bloodtest which
came back good-  meaning he wasnt gettign any gluten in hsi diet.  The
doctor is testing for bacteria overgrowth.

Does anyone know much about this? Are there foods my son shoudl avoid  or
add to his diet to help with this problem?  I did some online searching and
got al ittle info  about it  but it wasnt all that helpful.

Somone told me soy can sometimes cause tummy ache problems?  Is anyone
familiar with this?

thanks!