From:
Jane Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 01:17:29 -0400

To Kristine who is writing from Stanford, our alma mater, how are you
managing your diet at college?  Our daughter has a very strict celiac diet
(for 14 years) and is a junior in high school.  We've just looked at schools
and Bowdoin College in Maine will make her celiac meals from scratch every
day!   Anyone else have experience with college meals?   She is very
resourceful and has had good experience at camp, backpacking trips, etc.
  Jane Davis