From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:29:18 -0800

I used to work for a holistic MD, Thomas Dorman.  He was very careful that he didn't overly promote the GF diet as he didn't want to be known as a "gluten ghuru".  He was always trying to rein in my enthusiasm for promoting the GF diet.  After I introduced him to Dr. Fine's EnteroLab's tests, Dr. Dorman began ordering EnteroLab tests for all his patients out of curiousity more than anything else.  After 4 years, I ran into Dr. Dorman.  He told me that when I worked for him, he had no idea what a HUGE issue gluten sensitivity really is.  He told me that 80% of his chronically ill patients tested positive for gluten sensitivity and of that group, every single patient that adopted the GF diet had significant improvements in their health.  Dr. Dorman has now follows the GF diet & had become a "gluten ghuru" himself!

The "gluten ghuru" Dr. Dorman often referred to is Dr. Mercola.  I recently took the time to look into Dr. Mercola's website & have been very pleased with the quality of information I've found there.  He has a HUGE data base of research articles about just about every health topic you can name and a search feature to help the reader find exactly what they are looking for.  I've subscribed to his newsletter & enjoy it.  ~Valerie in Tacoma