ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:23:13 -0700
Hey Carol,

Now that you're back with us, I've kept an email message in my to-do list
folder, in which we had an exchange about a magazine, called The Matilda
Ziegler Magazine for the Blind, that circulates in many parts of the world,
including England.  At that time we were talking about emergencies, like the
flooding that happened around you this year.  One of the June issues of this
magazine was all, if not most, about emergencies and people with
disabilities.  You said you haven't heard of such a magazine, so I thought
I'd give you the link, in case you'd like more reading material:

http://www.matildaziegler.org/

HTH

I have something to share with you.  Please visit:

http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=11980317920.43402099609375.card

Sharon